Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sometimes, it’s the little things…

Funny Garage Doors
 

I stopped by the house on the way home from work yesterday to see how things are progressing. When I pulled up to the yard I noticed that they had built some sort of doors in front of each garage bay. At first I wondered if perhaps they too were tired of everything being soaked and they did this to keep the rain out? Or maybe they were starting to secure the property which is currently wide open, not that there is anything of import to be taken by the wayward of the species.

Sign on Garage

When I got closer I noticed that on the 2x4 somebody had written in black sharpie “Put windows in *House* NOT in Garage”.

Great! Our windows are coming! And they were making darn sure they didn’t leave them in the garage to have to be hauled around to the house. This is great news! That means the windows will be going in next week. Another step to making our house a home. We can’t wait to see what they look like. And that means it’s one more thing going up that will keep the rain out. Double yay!

It may be a small sign on that 2x4, but it’s a very big deal to us.

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment