Wednesday, May 22, 2013


North Wall
Framing Day 3
Our First Wall!
Don’t worry. I won’t be posting daily pictures to bore you with. Only the ones that show progress. Hmmm, but that could be every day…

So, we have our first wall! The sub floor is in. And yes, they are using construction adhesive on the floor trusses which should eliminate floor squeaks. They have the other walls all framed and ready to standup which I’m guessing will happen tomorrow.
On the way to work early this morning I saw a truck heading in the opposite direction loaded down with what looked like roof trusses. I thought, “Hmmm, maybe they are going to our house?” Sure, enough they were delivered today.  They are all stacked up and ready to go up once the walls are up.

It’s amazing to come home from work and see the daily progress.
And they are doing it all without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment