Sunday, April 7, 2013


So I’ve decided to start a blog about the house that my soon to be wife and I are building in RI.  I’ve called it the Impatient Home Builder because patience unfortunately is not one of my finer points. I’m hopeful that by the time we are done with this project that I’ll be a more patient man. However, I wouldn’t put my money on it.
My better half and I have both have experience with home construction from prior lives where we have completely remodeled homes from redoing kitchens to complete additions. But now that we’re starting a new life together, building a new home from the ground up will be a first for us. Kind of like our life to come.

So this will be interesting, a bit daunting and a good test of our humor. And certainly a good test of my patience.
Over time, as I write this I’ll jump back and forth from past events to current events in order to provide the reader with some prospective of what we have gone through in order to get to this new home.

If you have questions or comments about any part of this project please send them on. And if you get impatient about the lack of updates, you’ve come to the right place.
Larry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment